“We’ve greatly improved efficiencies in the credentialing, application management and especially within the Documents Tab of the software,” said Mike Aha, Director of Development.
Past News Releases
NASHUA, N.H. (PRWEB)
May 02, 2019
IntelliSoft Group, a leading provider of healthcare credentialing, provider enrollment, and contract management software, as well as a NCQA-certified credentials verification organization (CVO), will feature information on Version 16.2 of IntelliCred and IntelliApp credentialing and provider enrollment software at the New England MGMA Regional Conference at The Lodge at Spruce Park in Stowe, Vermont.
Improvements in IntelliSoft’s Version 16.2 give users the ability to:
- Redesign Role Configuration to be more intuitive, including comparing roles.
- Access the USPS with a site button for address validation.
- Reassign actions to other users in bulk via Actions Reassignment.
- Convert TIF documents to PDF.
- Run the provider profile and save it to the Documents Tab.
- Take advantage of additional search options in the provider screen to search by Tax ID.
- Create a new name alias screen for tracking multiple alias names – designed to help with mapping and OIG scans.
- Permit additional data validation on fields to “allow no numbers”.
“We have worked closely with several of our key clients, and the staff of our CVO division to add significant functionality to this latest version. We’ve greatly improved efficiencies in the credentialing, application management and especially within the Documents Tab of the software,” said Mike Aha, Director of Development.
Companies interested in requesting a product demonstration of Version 16.2 of IntelliCred credentialing software or IntelliApp provider enrollment software can call 888-634-4464 or visit http://www.intellisoftgroup.com
About IntelliSoft Group
Based in Nashua, NH, IntelliSoft Group is a leading provider of medical credentialing, provider enrollment and contract management software in combination with CVO business services. The company’s products, IntelliCred, IntelliApp and IntelliContract, are used by hundreds of healthcare systems, hospitals, managed care organizations, credentials verification organizations, individual practice associations, and sub-acute healthcare organizations. IntelliSoft Group’s NCQA-certified CVO Division, IntelliCVO, offers one of the most innovative credentials verification services available for customers that require a temporary or full-time outsourcing option. Learn more by visiting the IntelliSoft Group website at http://www.intellisoftgroup.com/.
Share article on social media or email: